Our classic belt bag in black Piñatex and Eco-suede features gold equestrian-inspired hardware and concealed magnetic closure which opens to reveal a fully-lined interior of Eco-suede and organic cotton with large interior, zippered pocket. Adjustable belt is lined in soft, eco-suede fabric. Dust bag included. Converts to clutch. Handcrafted locally and sustainably in Los Angeles.
Our Piñatex Collection is one of our most earth-friendly collections yet and is made using a brand new, leather-alternative made from pineapple leaves, a by-product of the pineapple industry, and therefore no extra land, water, fertilizers, or pesticides are required for its production. HFS is one of the first American brands bringing this new, innovative material to market.
- Bag dimensions: 8" x 5" x 1.5"
- Belt width: 1"
- Closure: hidden magnetic snap
- Interior: fully lined with eco-suede and organic cotton with zippered pocket
- Functionally-designed swivel technology
- Soft, micro-suede lining on belt
- Converts to a clutch
- Solid brass hardware
- MADE IN USA of Piñatex, Eco-suede (a high-performance, eco-friendly textile that's soft as suede and made from recycled plastic bottles), and organic cotton